Spartans Home

~SPARTA~ tagged Squadmate/mates required

DaiSan

**** MUST BE ON (or available) on UK TIME ZONE (evenings) ****

So, basically I'm looking to get a head start on ArmA III. There is quite a lot of new stuff to learn as well as adapting to the new aiming and weapon sway.

What I'm looking for is at least one person (but the more the merrier) who is ~SPARTA~ tagged and able to upload new missions etc and is willing to commit some regular playtime to learning the nuances of ArmA III and what is going to be required for Tactical Squad Based mission play.

So there you have it, if you're excited about ArmA III and willing to put some time into the Beta on a regular basis then reply here or PM me.

Cheers

I will of course help you with uploading files, but I dont usually get involved in betas. I will happily join you on an irregular basis, though, if thats OK.

Of course mate, as always it will be a pleasure.

Ready, willing & able.

The only night I can't do at the moment because of work is Wednesday, other than that I should be able to schedule some regular time.

Great stuff mate, so much to learn, dual seat helo's, spotter and sniper pairs, underwater fighting and sub insertions.

i am game bt cannot help u guys ( i think)

but will participate soon ...(got the game already)

(i like u Dai thats why i am gonne eat u last (arnold)

(wait until, u see my camo face its ...)

Don't forget to put your alfa profiles in to the other ARMA 3 - profiles also custom faces ect.

Played the same mission with Andrewman, bar a few glitches it was pretty good.

Spent a while trying to sort Forrester's connection almost to no avail but then it worked. Not sure how, I opened ports 2302 to 2305 as suggested by Luggs, so maybe that.

Had to be off at 21:00 but will be around in the week.

Is there a HUD and Digital compass for the Beta?

Firemen HUD works fine in the beta, didn't even have to update mine from the alpha. DC is another matter,iI will probably work but I stopped using it in the alpha due to FPS issues, I lost at least 30FPS whenever it was running.

Fancy running through that mission at 20:00 UK time tonight?

So, I've been playing around with an occupation mission type with side missions. I seem to have it running pretty sweet atm and have also tweaked the enemy ai so they won't super snipe you with one shot now (they are still deadly though).

Some of the side missions are awesome like destroying a downed chopper (scuba stylie).

Anyone fancy trying it tonight?

Currently I have it set for ten players but this can be changed easily, loads of editable parameters and virtual ammo box (with everything in and save able loadouts) especially for 3B3.