Spartans Home

Battlefront III

Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

I hate teaser trailers with a passion because they don't show anything worth your time, but this is a game I'll be looking into. I was afraid for a while that it would never see the light of day given recent events with the star wars franchise.

That being said, it could be either hit or miss, so I'll just have to wait and see. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I hate teaser trailers with a passion because they don't show anything worth your time, but this is a game I'll be looking into. I was afraid for a while that it would never see the light of day given recent events with the star wars franchise.

That being said, it could be either hit or miss, so I'll just have to wait and see. :thumbsup:

Well, it's probably worse than you think. All Lucas Arts titles that are existing or will exist are going to EA.

Well, it's probably worse than you think. All Lucas Arts titles that are existing or will exist are going to EA.

For some reason I had forgotten about this. Unfortunate, but maybe it will just be amazing enough for me to buy it regardless of bias. In all honesty this game should have been out years ago.

prepare for robbery! lol

I saw the leaked footage from like a year or two back, where everyone was like. "Well pfffft so much for Battlefront 3" I'm happy they are going through with it, EA backed or not. Ready to smash some rebellion ass.

All hail the empire! :stars-mind:

• 2 years later...