Spartans Home

DayZ Update @ E3 2013

XJackerooX~SPARTA~

Good luck with that Watchy, as much as I like scrounging around and shooting Z's there are just FAR too many glitches and bugs for me to bother with atm.

I'm stupid enough to persevere, not going to be beaten by a bloody glitch!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have blood and stuff for ya when you get back on. I can make my way that way and meet ya there when you get back on and give ya some supplies to get you back on your way.

Cheers Ducky.

I've got some supplies and depending on the UAZ, there's more on there. I snaffled s couple of steaks, which got the blood level up a bit, so not too grim a situation.

Really want to survive this and at least get the house under way this weekend.

I am going to take an extra step, for our less experienced players.

Should anyone, and I do mean anyone, need some assistance or guidance in learning DayZ, feel free to ask me. I'll take the time in an empty channel to help anyone along.

If I'm too busy at the time, bear with me, and I'll see to your questions as soon as I am capable.

SuperJedi

DayZ Tutor.

:hysterical:

Looking into it, right now.

EDIT: Everything looks good, Gunny. Should be running fine.

Thanks Jedi my ISP has been changed again WTF!! really.......Again RAGE

• 3 weeks later...

what's the I.P ;)

The server was rawdog's as skaz said in post #70 before he edited his comment to say nvm. The server was kept secret from members thus why it failed and most likely is no more. :)

PS: stay tuned

The server was rawdog's as skaz said in post #70 before he edited his comment to say nvm. The server was kept secret from members thus why it failed and most likely is no more. :)

PS: stay tuned

its no secret, its just rawdogs server, talk to him and ask him about it. ;)