Spartans Home

Too late to start playing this game?

Absolutely not

Although some of us do have really big tanks almost everyone has kept tanks of all teirs and playing teir 1 to teir 5 is very popular

We could most likely help you avoid the mistakes we all made

Before you spend any cash on it though you may want to test if you want to play with the Euro, US or SEA because of ping and stuff

Absolutely not

Although some of us do have really big tanks almost everyone has kept tanks of all teirs and playing teir 1 to teir 5 is very popular

We could most likely help you avoid the mistakes we all made keep making

Before you spend any cash on it though you may want to test if you want to play with the Euro, US or SEA because of ping and stuff

I started playing a YEAR after this lot (Custard,Luggage,Floyd etc etc).

I've been playing for 1 year .

The advantage is:

1. you learn faster from their mistakes.

2. your battle total is lower (total number of battles) so your performance statistics are not packed full of bad battles.

3. you know which tanks are poorer than others.

4. you can avoid tank types you don't like (heavies, meds, lites, tank destroyers, artillery etc).

5.This game is not free if you want you earn in game silver (you needs a gold tanks to make lots of silver) others can advise.

6. After a year exactly, I match most of the 2 year players for performance, so you can start a year later & be as good or better than other players that have played longer.

7. this game is a grind with the wrong tanks.

8. platooning with others is alot easier per battle generally.

9. I find this game fun because it is very tactical & not a frag feast....

This game has mod support, currently there are alot.

http://www.curse.com/wot-mods/worldoftanks/downloads

This game is only 2 years old from beta.

SERVERS most used (by the guys here) are either EU or NA (European or North American) some have two accounts but they are separate in content progression.

you'd have to see where people you want to play with play .....

It's always hard to start because you would need to learn the tactics of the game, there is alot.

There are training rooms for 2+ players to 32 players, easy to start & practice.

There are alot of videos on YT for guidance.

SEE here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WorldOfTanksCom?feature=watch

REMEMBER IT IS A GAME & HAVE FUN.