Spartans Home

(Race Driver) GRID 2 - out now

NoScream~SPARTA~

Same for me

Just took me all morning to beat Rizz's Paris score which he did in about 20 mins.

I shall be attempting Paris again...Sunday maybe

good luck

Vanquish is great

Edited by Krambo

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just done a few races in a group that had a Lvl6 racer, each race he had a significantly higher level car, Ariel Atom 3, Bugatti Veyron etc. How's that possible, is there a hack going around or is this an example of pay-for "cheats"?

Ok so I have been having a think about this...

Im pretty pissed off that they have released an all car unlock pack.

Half the fun of the game...well most of the fun of the game was winning races to buy better cars to rank up.

Your choices are..

1. Stick with the cheaper cars/first cars, get your ass kicked by somebody at level 1 in a Bugatti and take forver to rank up.

2. Buy the DLC and win races, ruining the fun of the game.

I can see if i buy the DLC, then get to the top rank and complete SP i'll stop playing as there isn't anything to play for, just the Sunday night races.

The whole point of it is to keep you trying to get better cars, better upgrades etc...

This has pissed all over it for a measly £4.99

1:10 is untouchable Rizz - excellent time mate well done!

gave in and brought the car pack - enjoying that r8 that P likes.

awesome time Zeno on the tier 4 at Californa...not used to not driving the bl00dy 722! ha.

next round pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grid 2 has challenges, you can imagine how Mr Angry* felt when after numerous attempts he finished .004 of a second behind Rizzla (the current leader). Not that it would make any difference I saw at least 2 places where he made mistakes that if corrected would put him more that 2 seconds ahead.

*Mr Angry is my Id, he comes out to play every now and again. Some of you have met him, he could make Krambo blush.

Grid 2 has challenges, you can imagine how Mr Angry* felt when after numerous attempts he finished .004 of a second behind Rizzla (the current leader). Not that it would make any difference I saw at least 2 places where he made mistakes that if corrected would put him more that 2 seconds ahead.

*Mr Angry is my Id, he comes out to play every now and again. Some of you have met him, he could make Krambo blush.

He does :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Wondered if everyone might be up for a Sunday night race night!! Now there are a few more of us we could try racing in a private server and see how we go?? for those who need to level up it wouldnt take long if we get enough of us in one room!!

VROOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Yesterday Rizz, P and I practiced one of the challenges by doing a one lap MP race on the challenge track. It allowed us to try a wider variety of cars, whereas in normal racing I always use one car per tier.

Tier 1 Chevrolet Camaro

Tier 2 Nismo R 34

Tier 3 Ariel Atom

Tier 4 Upgraded Cateraham

Okay after last I realised you guys were hanging back and letting me rank up because I have like one car in my garage, so I stayed up all night and skivved off work and unlocked every freaking car in tier 4.

If Panic tries to say he gifted me the unlock pack it's all a lie.

:winner_first:

Thanks Panic, you da man!

Edited by Rocky