Spartans Home

My new baby

Zeno~SPARTA~

Because I am a freak during mid summer I cut my lawn 3 times a week (whole plot inc house 1/3 acre)

This is the closest model to mine, my model is no longer made and uses a Kawasaki engine

http://www.atco.co.uk/cylinder-lawnmowers/clipper-20.html

The grass grows a hell of a lot quicker were Z lives and for a longer season bugger using a mower like mine I would have a ride on

Because I am a freak during mid summer I cut my lawn 3 times a week (whole plot inc house 1/3 acre)

This is the closest model to mine, my model is no longer made and uses a Kawasaki engine

http://www.atco.co.uk/cylinder-lawnmowers/clipper-20.html

The grass grows a hell of a lot quicker were Z lives and for a longer season bugger using a mower like mine I would have a ride on

You don't have grass. You have a Xenomorphic alien plantlife trying to eat your house.

At that rate, I would suggest replacing it with green concrete.

Nice , I found this info "VIKING – A member of the STIHL Group"

Yep we need to see Custards lawn........ 3 times a week !?

Stihl is the best..... (I cut a lot of trees in my young days with em...)

I have a small patch of grass and my wife got angry when I took home an electric mower... it cuts less clean, but its so much easier to do....

Nice, all you will ever have to do is change the oil and filter, and ajust the valves ever so often.

probley after 2 years so for the valve ajustment, or if you notice if it idles rough, I have been running a briggs 17.5 hp for some 10 years or so and still running good. And sharpen the blades after 10 or so mowes. And of coarse grease the chassis every or every outher time you use it. Look at the mower deck and be sure to grease the blade spindles or shafts if it gives you grease fittings on them. 10 pumps with a grease gun each. Replaceing blade spindle bearings is not real fun to do. Had to do mine last year.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Nice. looks like John Deere green, but you left out all the details, how many cyclinders? how much HP, how big is the deck?

Definitely not john deere green, too bright... and too far over the pond ;D