Spartans Home

I'm rallying the Army.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brand new PVP gametype!

2 of the top FireFall PVP teams will be showcasing it tomorrow 5/1/2013 11AM CST!

For those that missed the special Tiki Broadcast, I am truly sorry... here's a peek at what you missed:

New Environments, described as "continents"

fFjQ3bV.jpg

6vUdoc1.jpg

Vof3BKv.jpg

1C5mHq2.png

xgmZRZb.jpg

I would like to point out a few things that I have not heard the devs mention.

In our first continent of New Eden, we see the Accord picture with a couple peeps.

In the second, we see the Chosen. And most likely lands that they hold.

The third?

Is this a mysterious third race or species?

I believe it is.

My proof?

Look at the silhouettes advanced battleframes. .... A few of those do not appear to be human.

Who are these mysterious figures? Are they allies to the Accord?

Do they fight the Chosen?

I... must... know....

TomsMindBlown.gif

I would like to point out a few things that I have not heard the devs mention.

In our first continent of New Eden, we see the Accord picture with a couple peeps.

In the second, we see the Chosen. And most likely lands that they hold.

The third?

Is this a mysterious third race or species?

I believe it is.

My proof?

Look at the silhouettes advanced battleframes. .... A few of those do not appear to be human.

Who are these mysterious figures? Are they allies to the Accord?

Do they fight the Chosen?

I... must... know....

TomsMindBlown.gif

My guess is Alpha... Prime-ians?

I'm really impressed with the look behind the scenes they gave everyone yesterday, the history of Red 5 Studios, and their epic journey with FireFall thus far. They are some inspirational, creative, and well rounded guys. I just cant believe those idiotic kids sat in there with NO QUESTIONS after winning the chance to be there... I was a bit jealous to say the least lol

Yesterdays broadcast was interrupted by SuperJedi's connection issues but we can make up for lost resources by hitting those little bug bastards hard today! The downside of the medic battleframe is the materials to upgrade are so freaking rare its hard to get to Tier 2.. and Tier 3? ...forget about it...

Fcwdrorvw027mEDBVQ_y-w2.jpg

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~

HEY HERE'S NOT HOW TO THUMP!

this moron threw down his thumper and (im guessing) paid zero attention to it, either that or died and had to make his way back. When i ran across this sucker

8914824669_cb168b05d9.jpg

it was @ 30 something percent and i said in local... "you might wanna send that". Aaaand of course, being a much more knowledgeable and experienced player he ignored then this happened..

8914824293_7184ec0479.jpg
Bwahahahahahaha
8914823849_a17c293b31.jpg
hahahaa... served him right..
Moral of the story, watch your percentages namely your condition. If it starts getting below 30 you may want to think about sending it, or trying to, as its not always an easy task!
Best of luck, see you guys around New Eden today

it was @ 30 something percent and i said in local... "you might wanna send that". Aaaand of course, being a much more knowledgeable and experienced player

That's almost as stupid as turning down an offer to thump with a BIGGER thumper for BIGGER payout.

I know I'm double posting but we all need to make sure we hit up Firefall this weekend as a final salute to "closed beta". Also these items will be up for grabs.

8951809410_8c201080bc_z.jpg
The NVG (that oddly enough we were talking in jest about the other day) will be given to attending players automatically! I wonder if they are functional or just for show!?