Spartans Home

New campaign on Lingor - need testers.

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am rewriting some init files and desription files to clean things up. With a small amount of training it's v easy to move AI into position. You don't engage with them, they are just your backups for u if you die. So you can play a 12 player mission even if you're short some players

After many run throughs (mostly with Dai) I have finally completed mission 1.

Now for mission 2

aah man i miss this ..

do

Yeh I'm still keen to join in. I will jump on your fri and sat notes and hope to catch u all. I have 4 missions ready now, all the ones you have on server have been modified so prolly better to replace with new.

doàwnloaded setting up soon

Completed mission 3 but there are bugs as the 2 objectives do not properly complete and the task list disappears. I presume this is fixed in the newer version. The task list disappeared in mission 2 for a while but I was able to properly complete and extract.

The AI are handy for solo work, but they quickly lose their weapons going through water. They are not very helpful other than to switch into if I get wounded. Plus I cannot figure out how to instruct them to heal another AI, so I have to do it myself.

Thanks for giving ACOGs and a couple of Mk12s, I know you prefer not to use scopes but the game is nearly impossible for me with iron sights.

If you give me links to your updated missions I will upload them to the server and retry mission 3.

The missions are tough but I think the balance between enjoyment and difficulty is about right for me. Lingor has a good mix of vegetation and open areas so I find it less difficult than say Chernarus where I struggle to fight in wooded areas.

Thanks for creating the missions and sorry we dont have the general player interest at this time, but I enjoy them.

Arma is truly a magnificent game and its been tough for me to break my addiction to it. Now I can play Arma for a few hours and move on, before I was a true Armaholic!!!!!

I will upload the new missions today.

Better weapon load outs too, a few more CQB.

The task list was an area that presented problems and I rewrote all the tasks and briefings in a template that resolves the issue.

I will add a dont lose weapon in water script today.