Spartans Home

ARMA 3 PATCH 0.52 Mission errors

Hajimoto

Hello all you missions designers and editors!

Be advised the latest patch has made some changes to some vehicles and as a result rendered any custom missions that refer to a Galkin variant as an issue resulting in an error. I have done some leg work here and determined that the previous mission.sqm's will need to have the following addressed.

A3_Soft_F_Galkin change to A3_Soft_F_Ifrit

O_Galkin_MG_F change to O_Ifrit_MG_F
O_Galkin_GMG_F change to O_Ifrit_GMG_F
All ECWC missions have been revised accordingly.
Thanks
Edited by Hajimoto

Just another heads up. It looks like any mission is vulnerable to multiple grenades tosses crashing the new server. We have had our server dive several times and narrowed it down to grenades causing the crash.

We did a quick search and found a post on BI confirming our findings. So your server will be stable if you don't toss two grenades in quick succession.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?151666-Server-crash-on-0-52

Here is a link to the official Alpha HUB issues tracker

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=4372

Enjoy boys!

Edited by Hajimoto

A Hotfix has been released to fix this error.

Hey Dai-San I was on my iPhone during a meeting yesterday afternoon and seen the post on ArmaHolic announcing the HOT FIX release and gave out a celebratory "YES!" and was addressed by the chair of the meeting "I am glad you approve Haj.." True story

And that is how (Choose your own Adventure):

• Hajimoto's entire 401K was liquidated, his house sold, and replaced with a Winnebago. Skip to page 12.
  • Hajimoto's office decided to rule out jeans at work and replace with kilts. Skip to Page 20.
  • Hajimoto's legal team decided how to represent him on his impending court battle against WarZ game developers. Skip to page 1233.
  • Hajimoto agreed on his fantasy football league setup. Skip to page 200.

Hey Dai-San I was on my iPhone during a meeting yesterday afternoon and seen the post on ArmaHolic announcing the HOT FIX release and gave out a celebratory "YES!" and was addressed by the chair of the meeting "I am glad you approve Haj.." True story

Nice one, most excitement ever in a meeting if the ones I attend are anything to go by.