Spartans Home

How to handle a Supercar (driving tips) - part 1

NoScream~SPARTA~

Well theres a fool born every minute. You have to know how to drive before one gets behind the wheel. just becouse idouts have money doesen't mean they can drive. Makes you wonder how they got the car in the first place.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~

Having wrecked an expensive car I would be reluctant to call these people names.

There are three types of accident here

1. racing incidents, to be fair they are pushing their cars to the limit, it is natural for wrecks to happen.

2. People driving ridiculously fast on crowded public roads, this is criminally dangerous.

3. People showing off pulling away from lights etc, these are hilarious. The funniest in the showing off category is the corvette driver who thinks he's doing a burnout because of all the smoke, unaware that his wheels are not turning and the smoke is from his fried clutch!!!!

Having wrecked an expensive car I would be reluctant to call these people names.

There are three types of accident here

1. racing incidents, to be fair they are pushing their cars to the limit, it is natural for wrecks to happen.

2. People driving ridiculously fast on crowded public roads, this is criminally dangerous.

3. People showing off pulling away from lights etc, these are hilarious. The funniest in the showing off category is the corvette driver who thinks he's doing a burnout because of all the smoke, unaware that his wheels are not turning and the smoke is from his fried clutch!!!!

This is stated very well, there are people in that video doing stuff they should be jailed for. There's a time and place to race and high speed shots for sure, cities are no place for that nonsense.

My fav was the "that was a good 1st try" failed burnout corvette, as well as the silver one with a bra (i hate cars with bra's) in the parking lot time attack that just BIT the curb with both passenger wheels throwing him laterally in the air!\

Nice montage find Noscream.

:construction:

^thats me, no wrecky lol

:construction:

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~