Spartans Home

ArmA III Gameplay Mods

DaiSan

Please use this thread to post any GAMEPLAY Mods that you find and think may be of use to SPARTA members:

Please post Links to the download page below and I will try to keep this list updated:

CBA_A3

ShackTac Fireteam Hud

Compass Enlarger

Disable Radio Chatter

Rifle Collision Addon

Stance Indicator

Virtual Training Space

No Blur

FA_gps

Edited by Dai-San~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...

Right, these are what I consider to be the MUST HAVE mods at the moment. I have linked the latest version as of today, obviously you will need to watch out on Armaholics or BIS for updates etc.

ArmA 3 Launcher Nice and easy launcher enables you to launch using different mods or parameters (very easy to add or remove mods as needed).

CBA_A3 This is a must have as most addons and scripts call options in here.

Digital Compass I would advise using the newer (default) Hint Box option as I have noticed a huge FPS drop when using the old always on screen option.

Compass Enlarger For all the old gits like me who have a hard job seeing the bearing when the Interface is set to small.

Radio Chatter Stop all those annoying radio messages.

GPS Fix If the GPS is in the centre of your screen use this to move it to the top right so you can see.

Shacktac Fireteam HUD A MUST for all coordinated movement.

No Blur If you want your Post Processing ON but hate the movement Blur then this is for you. (if you have Post Processing turned OFF this is not needed).

Midrange Texture Enhancer More realistic Midrange textures.

Hope this helps.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Play With Six

http://play.withsix.com/

It is not the irritating updater tool anymore.

It is a very nice launcher plus it will help you organise your mods the Six Network repository has most of the mods Dai has listed available to download no searching multiple places. All in Arma is on the list and Play With Six will tell you if a new version is available.

Want NoSplash, ShowScriptErrors etc there are tick boxes for these.

Like shortcuts on your desktop it will create them for you from any mix of mods you have.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...