Spartans Home

Crysis 3

adder360~SPARTA~

hey every one ive been quite busy as of late at at work my internet conection cannot handle any online games so i havent been doing a lot of gaming. i got farcry 3 when it came out and i have to say wow that was a good single player game and highly reconmend it, im geting a bit side tracked here. back to crysis

If people can remember when crysis came out i was a huge fan dispite having to play it on minium setting and geting about 30 fps if i was luckly. When i built my computer and joined the morden age i got crysis 2 because i loved the first one and thorght well this must be good, and i was masively dissapointed bacuse it felt like the game had sold out and looked pritty shit (compared to BF3 i was also playing at the time) i saw crysis 3 being advertised and with mixed opinions of it with my dissapointment from crysis 2 fighting for my love of the orignal, i was swang by watching the quite good advert for it on the tv (whilst a bit drunk) i took the plunge via the magic of internet shoping.

so today i started the install of the game after about an hour of online product activation, origin updating, masive 16GB dual dvd install and also game update i finally got on. dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm it looks nice and from what ive played the single player is rather good, the game play is more returned to the orignal (not as much as i would of liked) the story line is all right so far as well links into the outher ones, and i mentioned it looks good? currently running it on high with out any problems might smack it into very high if i get adventrouse but im happy with it at the moment.

I will keep you guys updated as i carry on with it, has any one else tried it out feel free to share your throghts...........

regards

Adder

As you get into the game and into the "Urban Jungle" that NYC has become, you will love it more. I actually believe that this one here tops the first one so far as environment goes. They just did such a DAMN good job on it that The first one just looks Meh now. Im very happy with it over all as well. Just missing a FEW things from the past 2, but slightly over looked *no option to turn off the suit voice from Crysis 1 and the cover system was taken out from Crysis 2*.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Ive been playing it on single player, need to get ridd of that origin crap. I think the game is real good, I don't like EA games, or DICE, Due to the older games they made hudge screw ups in. Now that I have a monster machine runs it like no stress at all. The graffics in DX11 are astonishing good. The water affects and fog, burning particals floating off from a fire are what DX11 is all about. I like the compound bow with exploding tips, stick a arrow in a seth face and Ka-boom! The Foliage and bushes, grass affects cannot be beat. From the start of

crysis 1 to 3 are the leading edge of what gaming should be. Now if only the outher game producers could get ahold of the CRY engine, then we would get our moneys worth from these newer machines. If only ARMA would let go of DX9.0c then they would have a game! Bioshock is another one that got DX10 right, and I think Farcry as well.

The water affects when the dam bursts are amazing! Its getten better all the time.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~