Spartans Home

UTS 15 shotgun

KalXen~SPARTA~

FPS Russia is a fucking moron.. cool guns.. fucking moron.. end of story

Hickok45 Does great full reviews and great shootem up bits too FTW :winner_first:

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a "f-ing moron" but whatever floats yer boat. Hickock is from Halli's neck of the woods, and is a good guy as well.

UTS 15 breaking. The action reminds me of a nerf gun cocking.

Edited by Durka-Durka~SPARTA~

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's a "f-ing moron" but whatever floats yer boat. Hickock is from Halli's neck of the woods, and is a good guy as well.

UTS 15 breaking. The action reminds me of a nerf gun cocking.

A.)His "call of duty style" of presentation and ironically his literal call of duty promotions makes my taint hurt

B.)He isn't really Russian and the accent is PAINFULLY fake... can't it just be the FPSRussia channel? We get it, it was funny in the beginning.. actually.. no it wasn't even then.. so stop plz lol ::Terrible russian accent:: HOKAY HERER WE GOUGH LETS SCHOOT THIES BAYD AYSS GUN... Anus.

C.)His technical understanding of each weapon and presentation is a joke in comparison. His videos demonstrate that. Cool guns no doubt, not the point.

D.)You look up DOUCHE BAG in the dictionary it has a picture of him. Also a sublet and a shared picture of Crispychicken

So in my book he IS a fuckin moron, and you can have your own book and write whatever you want down about him. Hell go subscribe to his dumb ass channel. However, in mine he is a moronic child playing with toys for big boys.

I hope one goes off and blows his milkdud sized balls off his dumb ass. FPSUSA!!! :United_States:

Oh yeah he totally did. :rolleyes: hasn't hurt so far, kid :allgood:

Blame it on plastic parts all he wants, worked fine in every video I've seen of it. Not to mention his erratic way of racking a shell in the gun is probably effecting the shell cycling and then forcing the plastic part on the gun he breaks it. Same exact issue hickok45 had at the beginning of his video, actually, but difference was he did not force the switch, rather investigating the issue he realized its if the gun is fully loaded you cant switch between shells right off the bat. Luckily though FPSRussia had 3 backup <_< ugh

Still want one... i'll let you know how it shoots :MSNWINK:

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~