Spartans Home

Respect your DayZ Elders! ...young whipper snappers

XJackerooX~SPARTA~

Couldnt get flickr to link picture

I'm curious who's got the oldest Surviving DayZ Character?

Server: US264 Dallas 1

Survivor: Jackeroo

Days Survived: 208

Gear: Coyote Pack (24 slots)

Bison-SD 3x64rd clips, M9SD 4x15rd clips

Rangefinder, NVG, GPS, Toolbox, Watch, Compass, Hunting Knife, Hatchet, Matches, E-Tool,

Antibiotics x1, Epi x1, Morphine x1, Blood Bag x1, Heat Pack x1, Painkillers x2, Raw Meat x4, Water Bottle x2,

Bear Trap x1, Tank Trap Kit x2, Wire Fencing kit x1.

I'm calling any of the new/old crew give it a shot to see who our oldest currently surviving character is.

[quote name='XJackerooX~SPARTA~

Server: US264 Dallas 1

Survivor: Jackeroo

Days Survived: 208

208 days whoa man you must be off the grid eatin wild berries and honey from bees nests. longest i got was 2 and a half months and that was playing avoidance trying to be a shadow. i lived in the forests and nowhere near a clearing or powerline if i saw someone i stayed still and moved on.

hats off to you :thanks1:

Survivor: SuperJedi

Days Survived: 205

Gear: Coyote Pack (24 slots)

L85 TWS 5x30rd clips, 1911 7x7rd clips (L85 was removed so I no longer have a primary)

Rangefinder, NVG, GPS, Toolbox, Watch, Compass, Hunting Knife, Hatchet, Matches, E-Tool,

Epi x1, Morphine x2, Blood Bag x1, Heat Pack x1, Painkillers x2, Raw Meat x2, Water Bottle x1

Quick side notes. Poked around a bit and scooped up a M4 CCO and some extra food and drink.

Noticing some new things. Trees, bushes, and grass sway in the wind. Kind of cool.

Not happy about: No more zombie kill count. No more leaderboard. Still do not know my alignment.

It appears the loot spawn has been nerfed a bit. Not as much usable loot.

Tons of tin cans and bottles. Robs the idea of having "high value" loot locations.

Edited by SuperJedi~SPARTA~