Spartans Home

whats a FML file

usthomsen~SPARTA~

Cannot connect to server due to missing FML file. I tried google it but it seems like anyone knows what it is but are asking why it dosn´t work???

Can someone please tell me what to do and were to put it ;-) Yes i know. Don´t even get startet !

Cheers

Edited by usthomsen~SPARTA~

Are you trying to join the Tekkit server? Address is minecraft.legionofsparta.net:2400. You will need to download the Technic Launcher, select Tekkit Lite, click Options in the launcher, and point it to a custom zip file. The zip file is here I believe: https://dl.dropbox.c...Biomes.zip?dl=1 (Make sure you right-click -> copy link address, don't just select the text, as it shortens it by removing letters)

P.S.- Pretty sure FML stands for Forge Mod Loader, which means you probably need to do the above.

Thx alot MH6. Got it to work almost now

the games starts but as soon as i wanna join it tells me that i don´t have the required mods and versions installed and then it give me a list of 12 things missing.To me it seems like it doesn´t launch the mods

i Have the mod located in: tekkitlite/texturepacks so it shows in the game under texture packs

Edited by usthomsen~SPARTA~