Spartans Home

Tekkit Lite w/ Mo'Creatures Mod

KalXen~SPARTA~

We are adding the "Mo'Creatures" mod to the Tekkit Server.

Edit: Adding Millionaire and upgrading to Tekkit Lite 0.5.2 as of 1/12/13. Clear your cache, update your Custom Zip.

This requires server changes, and client changes. That means you need to do a few things in order to get onto the server.

Tekkit Lite Server: minecraft.legionofsparta.net:2401

Dynmap: https://minecraft.legionofsparta.net:2403

Instructions:

1. Get Technic Launcher at http://www.technicpack.net/. If you already have it downloaded, it will update itself.
  2. Load up Technic Launcher.
  3. Select "Tekkit Lite" from the top left dropdown.
  4. Next to username/password, click on "Options".
  5. On Select Modpack build, make sure it is pointed to "0.5.2|1.4.7" (We will update mod when Tekkit server is updated)
  6. Click the "Clear Cache" button. This will ensure that it forces Tekkit to download our custom pack.
  7. On the line for Custom Zip, place the following URL:
    https://dl.dropbox.com/s/wkpj2bv9c51524r/Package-0.5.2-Mill4-MoCreatures.zip?dl=1

8. Login and connect to server/port above.

This should reinstall all of the Tekkit modules, and also download the "Package.zip" file from my dropbox account. This includes the Mo'Creatures client side mods.

Recipes for Mo'Creatures

Millenaire Mod

Edited by KalXen~SPARTA~
Replaced Custom URL

Oh man! This mod is insane, not in a good way, lol. There are animals everywhere. I have a fenced in area that I keep pigs and chickens in, with this mod all kinds of animals fall in it. Not even 15 mins later I have the pen full of animals.

Night time is insane, there are things fighting each other. Every few minutes I hear creepers blow up because they want to fight the new creatures.

Every night was attacked by a werewolf, I tried to kill it when it turned back human during the day. He gave out a gay cry and ran away, lol. You can't kill to werewolf with ordinary weapon. You can't away either, because it can out run you. I was killed by the werewolf finally, so when I spawned back in, I was taking a breather and reequipping my stuff at my boxes, when all of a sudden I heard this awful sound at my door. Next thing I knew half my wall was gone, a Golem was here! It came inside and tore my house apart like it was nothing.

So guys, be careful!!!

Oh man! This mod is insane, not in a good way, lol. There are animals everywhere. I have a fenced in area that I keep pigs and chickens in, with this mod all kinds of animals fall in it. Not even 15 mins later I have the pen full of animals.

Night time is insane, there are things fighting each other. Every few minutes I hear creepers blow up because they want to fight the new creatures.

Every night was attacked by a werewolf, I tried to kill it when it turned back human during the day. He gave out a gay cry and ran away, lol. You can't kill to werewolf with ordinary weapon. You can't away either, because it can out run you. I was killed by the werewolf finally, so when I spawned back in, I was taking a breather and reequipping my stuff at my boxes, when all of a sudden I heard this awful sound at my door. Next thing I knew half my wall was gone, a Golem was here! It came inside and tore my house apart like it was nothing.

So guys, be careful!!!

If it make you feel any better it was nerfed a little by the admin... you think it is hard now you should have been there before the nerfbat.

Tekkit Lite 0.5.2 w/ updated Millonaire to v4.0 now. Requires latest Custom ZIP:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/viatomo52jxtauo/Package-0.5.2-Mill4.zip?dl=1

You must also clear out the old version!

Instructions:

1) open up the following folder in Explorer: %appdata%\techniclauncher\tekkitlite\mods

2) Delete the millenaire3.4.0.zip file.

3) Delete the millenaire folders (2 of them)

4) Start the Technic Launcher

5) Update the Custom Zip with the path above.

6) Clear Cache

7) Login

We had a bug that was causing quite a bit of issue yesterday. Seems to be a conflict between Dimensional Anchors, and Millenaire fighting to force chunks loaded.

As such, I had to delete all of the Millenaire cities and start over with them, disable dimensional anchors, and update our custom ZIP with the update to the dimensional anchors mod.

Please clear your cache, and update your ZIP file to this:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/pl7zys2bsd7xv08/Package-0.5.2-Mill4Custom-Immibis.zip?dl=1

Edited by KalXen~SPARTA~
Had to replace the URL

And Kal Sayeth there be-ith a new version... cleareth thy cache and updateth thy ZIP URL to this passage: Everyone turneth to the http provided above and readith the following user agreement along with me...

Almighty minecraft server although thy crasheth more regular than my crapeths... thy are found far more enjoyable and not near as gayeth as war thunder and all those douche fageths... so all update thy URL, and clear thy cache, update thy launcher and login with me... Amen...

New Custom Zip file. MoCreatures updated to 1.4.7

1) Go into your %appdata%\Roaming\.techniclauncher\ and delete the tekkitlite folder.

2) Re-run the launcher, clear cache, and use this new ZIP URL:

https://dl.dropbox.com/s/wkpj2bv9c51524r/Package-0.5.2-Mill4-MoCreatures.zip?dl=1

Due to too much crashing, I disabled Millenaire server side. If you had items from that mod, they will disappear from your inventory and the houses in the areas will likely disappear into ruins. If/when this mod becomes more stable we can add it back, but as it stands its affecting too many.

Yay! those bastards were encroaching on my Land! I've killed at least 100 of them. BTW still working on my co-workers to get Minecraft! Anything y'all want to say to them that might convince them to get it?

Y'all know how persistent I am.

Yay! those bastards were encroaching on my Land! I've killed at least 100 of them. BTW still working on my co-workers to get Minecraft! Anything y'all want to say to them that might convince them to get it?

Y'all know how persistent I am.

Understatement of the year right there.

Like a pitbull with a chew-toy. bleh.gif

Since we are no longer on Bukkit, we have some limitations on mods we've used in the past. I was thinking of trying a few new things, but wanted your input:

Well, after the Gatling Bow of Death incidents I am sure I don't need to emphasize how much I like shooting things in MC. Bring on the guns.

Biome mods are the shit. I ran Extra Biomes on my personal machine in the past, really cool. LOVE the fall foliage biome. Others are cool too. Not sure if the tree decapitator mod would work with the redwood forests but if it did good lord watch out. Wood for everyone :P

More varied terrain is great and adds much needed flavor to the game.