Spartans Home

Wasteland

Gunthar~SPARTA~

Never had it on any of our servers. Wasteland is a mod that TAW_Tonic is working on. I think it started while DayZ was first formulated, as it was built of original zombie script mods. It appears that Tonic released a new version of it about 1 month ago.

i have been @ it from the start ..

i like the Sa-matra version better .

if sparta is going to team up .. :thumbsup_anim: il be there since there is no download as sutch ..

greetz

• 2 months later...

Been trying this mod today, as the Patrol Ops servers aren't up and having some probs. Namely how do you eat & drink, I've already died of dehydration once?

Haven't found any food yet but have water but can't work out how to drink, don't get any menu options as you do in DayZ.

Also, picking up packs & weapons is fine but stuff like medkits & toolkits never show in inventory, yet when I've died & gone back to body they're lying there ready to loot.

Edited by Watchman~SPARTA~

Been trying this mod today, as the Patrol Ops servers aren't up and having some probs. Namely how do you eat & drink, I've already died of dehydration once?

Haven't found any food yet but have water but can't work out how to drink, don't get any menu options as you do in DayZ.

Also, picking up packs & weapons is fine but stuff like medkits & toolkits never show in inventory, yet when I've died & gone back to body they're lying there ready to loot.

Eat and drink is done in the player menu (the tilde (~) key) its where you pitch camo nets and use medkits/repair kits. Click on the item then click use, be careful not to drop items/money unless you mean to. Vehicles also have separate storage for buildings, food/water tables etc.

Edited by XJackerooX~SPARTA~