Spartans Home

HITMAN

EBE

got the hitman codename 47 selection off steam there last week. its missing contracts which is the second best after the first one. apparntly the license expired or steam was unwiling to purchase a licence from for a track played during the game and the game had to be pulled from steam.

thats exactly how it should be mh6 i dissapoint myself if i use a gun unless ist a sniping mission. theres always more than 1 way to finish a job. this was what i didnt like about hitman 2 just seemed too stupid you could one man army the map and kill civilians and police with impunity without a cost penalty

I recall playing some early Hitman many moon ago and it was quite fun. Also, quite possibly the first game I ever rage quit from.... Anywho... is this one solo campaign only? If so, I doubt I'd be interested.

there is a multi involved

Hitman: Absolution features asynchronous multiplayer 'Contracts' mode

hitman is a game of patterns you just need paitence you might get your arse handed to you several times you go back and try it different or try a different avenue watch the peoples paths. nearly everyone in the game has to take a piss or eat sometime.

hitman is a game of patterns you just need paitence you might get your arse handed to you several times you go back and try it different or try a different avenue watch the peoples paths. nearly everyone in the game has to take a piss or eat sometime.

Pro tip: It took me a while to figure this out, and it made the mission I was on 10x easier when I discovered it. When you are trying to stay hidden from an enemy but have to be in their direct line of sight (i.e. the train station level), you can do one of two things. Mingle with a crowd, and turn your character so it faces away from the person looking at you. That last part was the only reason I could complete the train level on Purist settings.