Spartans Home

Sparta DayZ server

Gunthar~SPARTA~

Since Day Z is making its rounds again I have decided to put one up for the group.

I have paid the first month myself and if you wish you can help out over the coming months if you want I can give you the info.

The current map is on Zargabad and can be changed weekly if you guys want. It is private under the name Legion of Sparta Day Z with the password being tiger.

I will give the password for Rcon to those I trust so someone will always be available.

Since Day Z is making its rounds again I have decided to put one up for the group.

I have paid the first month myself and if you wish you can help out over the coming months if you want I can give you the info.

The current map is on Zargabad and can be changed weekly if you guys want. It is private under the name Legion of Sparta Day Z with the password being tiger.

I will give the password for Rcon to those I trust so someone will always be available.

is this one going public ? (pvp)

>.< Your server is still telling me I'm running the dayz_code 1.1 when I have done a reinstall and what not multiple times on the dayz commander thing. wth is going on!?

Edit: I figured it out. For some reason the server sees the maps expansions version as code version. So since Lingor is at v1.1.1 it is seeing that as the version for the dayz_code. But this only happens if you have multiple maps running I guess. How stupid! I just have to activate the map that I want to play at the time I guess. :(

Edited by evilducky

Good ole Crispychicken is griping about "Gunthar's server getting hacked and needing a restart" lol when you get a chance, could you restart it for your boys? Possibly check for any hack damage on your end?

Just a heads up.

Thanks gunthar

XxJackerooxX

PS Quick imitation of crispychicken Wahh wahhhh wahhhhhh boo hoooo wahh wahhh wahhhhhhhhh hablebleblebleblebleble... lmao

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

Just a heads up,

The Sparta DayZ server has been hacked on a major scale at least 2x in the past 72 hours. The first attack was when i was on alone player "jake" would teleport me to him and drop me from a hundred or so feet high and kill me, this happened 5 or six times as i was talking to him and asking him why he hacked and soforth. I have since worked strenuously and regained most of my previously hard earned equipment. The second attack I was not around for but it has effected at least 2 members and 4 regulars, needless to say your server is in dire need of a restart and possible ip banning/hacker cleanup, but that's totally up to you.

Furthermore, we have some hateful chat going on in side chat currently, if you wanna look at the logs around 1:00-1:20PM CST players named alex and roger v, were getting foul using some rude language and so forth. I hate side chat and love direct communication. If there were a way to eliminate the blue side chat and keep direct chat that would be ideal.

The main reason I started this post was to find out if I could get some sort of assistance with the maintenance/upkeep of the Sparta Dayz Server, possibly a transfer of admin login and server control info to superjedi or crispychicken. Both of these guys have my seal of approval (for whatever that's worth ;P) not only as regular members of your server but outstanding players and level headed individuals as well. My concern is for the Sparta server, that it is properly maintained and upkept with the standards that we as The Sparta Gaming Community generally hold ourself to.

Thanks so much for the ability to play and communicate with fellow Spartans on a server we can call home, if we can iron these kinks out on our end the game play can only approve.

Regards,

Jackeroo

I'm not saying remove from admin position, my fault for using hearsay in my decisions. I understood 2 others had access. No worries though we got a much needed restart this afternoon! :allgood:

As for the hacker cleanup that's a dif story :wallbash:

• 5 weeks later...

Legion of Sparta's DayZ server is down since last nights "blind" restart.

IT_Zombie a regular (non sparta) on the sparta dayz server popped in channel to see what was going on with the server and I didn't have an answer. Everyone had moved to other channels and the restart is still glitched.

Myself and Kavlarkos (fellow spartan) have both tried to get in server 11:00am CST to no avail. When one of the LOSC Moderators/Admins has a sec to spare could we get someone to bring the server back up? Got some work to do after getting my 2 week old 700+kill character murked! :ranting2:

Regards,

XxJackerooxX