Spartans Home

Tac Night (2nd Try!)

EMT~SPARTA~

Good afternoon fellow Spartans!

Remember the days when we would travel together in a chopper to an AO? The days where squads needed to be formed in order to accomplish a mission?

This FRIDAY! 11/09/2012, We will attempt to have a tac night once again! Starting 3:00 pm EST. 8 pm for the Brits.

Anyone is welcome to join in at anytime during the mission! We will be running SpartaACEv1.13. We will start with the Chenerus map and can change to any island if the group chooses.

So please! Come join us on teamspeak for a great night!

Please post if you are 100% certain of joining us.

Thank you,

-EMT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good afternoon fellow Spartans!

Remember the days when we would travel together in a chopper to an AO? The days where squads needed to be formed in order to accomplish a mission?

This FRIDAY! 11/09/2012, We will attempt to have a tac night once again! Starting 3:00 pm EST. 8 pm for the Brits.

Anyone is welcome to join in at anytime during the mission! We will be running SpartaACEv1.13. We will start with the Chenerus map and can change to any island if the group chooses.

So please! Come join us on teamspeak for a great night!

Please post if you are 100% certain of joining us.

Thank you,

-EMT

il do me best to show up.. (daddysitting)

A good session today. About 10 playing at various times across the nite/day.

i saw that i was on @ +20.30 hours nobody here ..

what did u play ? (type)

( i was in charge of putting down a plan(s) @ a Nato (NTF) server (insurgency) +9 people .)

greetz

Edited by EBE

I kindly sent a bulk mail reminder to our forum members about Tac Dom rekindle. That's about 800+ people who got pinged. Using child birthday party RSVP math, that will either mean we will run out of cake early, or fill 1-2 squads. Ya never really know. :)

Ah hell, like I wasn't getting enough spam lol → :thanks:

Might someone point me towards the mins for A2, ACE, CBA, Maps et al on the outside chance I might be able to join the goings on?

Perhaps I could find them on my own but it's been an age so I will resort to begging/pleading.

Cheers for the heads up.

Xross

Good to hear from ya mate. Sorry for the spam, lol. :)

It might be easiest to get on Teamspeak to explain all the mods, etc. But we will likely play Arma 2 w/ the Sparta ACE 1.13 mod. We should try to keep things simple as possible, and focus on teamplay more than anything.

Good to hear from ya mate. Sorry for the spam, lol. :)

It might be easiest to get on Teamspeak to explain all the mods, etc. But we will likely play Arma 2 w/ the Sparta ACE 1.13 mod. We should try to keep things simple as possible, and focus on teamplay more than anything.

Roger that and can do.

I believe I'm currently at:

ArmA2: 1.62.xxxx

ACE: 1.13.0.522

CBA: 0.8.3.175

Mods: Various

Thanks Tyler! For now, I'll hold off on the mega d/l as I 'think' I'm relatively close. But if I need it then no worries and I'll get it.

Am I reading a start time of 2000 hrs GMT correctly for 16 November?

If there's a way I can free up some time I'll definitely look forward to seeing you folks there and will try to be on TS a bit early.

Cheers for the info.

Xross