Spartans Home

Warfighter

Watchman~SPARTA~

• 2 weeks later...

Managed a few hours over the weekend. It's my first MoH game and whilst gameplay is similar to BF3 the style of gameplay was much more fast paced & took me by surprise. It may have just been the map size & TDM mode that I found.

Really liked the development of the character modelling and functionality. The ability to switch optics on the fly is great and I really hope it's used in BF4. I tried it on an AK, where you alternate between the scope & fixed iron sites above the scope. But the best was with an M4 variant that has a red dot coupled with a magnifying scope that you swing in & out, to suit.

Had around an hour of the campaign, it was okay. Allowed me to become more familiar with controls etc but it's too linear to be immersive.

Anyone else going to get this, it's a bloody lonely battlefield :(

I'm playing, and enjoying it a fair bit. There are still a few things that need working out on the MP side of things, like hit-detection and lag and stuff.

But I really like that they brought stuff from the singleplayer over to the multiplayer, like leaning and fire mode selection. They didn't do that with the first of the new MOH's, and that really annoyed me!

It is a bit fast-paced right now, but I think that will calm down after people have realised how tactical this game could be. They've opened up for some good clan competition too, with the Platoon party system.

• 1 month later...