Spartans Home

Still playing?

Rocky

Anyone still playing this?

Got the premium edition for PC this week. Had enough getting my ass handed to me in the pubs, thought I'd try some co-op to find my feet. Anyone up for a bit of co-op with a n00b?

Edited by Rocky

Fook, I'm having a family weekend away, I'll watchout for you online though mate at some point.

Will only be weekends for the moment, working away from home in the week. There's a few on most days though. Find me on Battlelog & hook up with the guys through the friend's list.

Hi Rocky, sorry but I uninstalled Bf3.

There were 6 coop missions that can be played at 3 levels of difficulty, if memory serves. Played them a few times but they are linear and everything happens exactly the same everytime, so not much replayability. Good fun at first though. Dai and I had fun attempting to do.one of the missions without being detected, that was challenging.

Hope you are well

Z

• 2 months later...

I reloaded and played. Gunny even killed me but man it is all 16 year olds with rank of Generals not sure my old ass can handle to much of that.

its fun man most the time i camp and get lucky kills. IDk why they rate games for adults the kids still play them...and people wonder why there kids turn out to be crazy.

• 8 months later...