Spartans Home

Skyfall looks good, November

I hope its going to be better then the first one he was in, he kind of sucked as james bond. Getting captured and getting his nads wapped serveral times unitll someone saved his ass.

Disagree. Best Bond for a long time and has the makings to be up there with Connery, for me.

The Bourne trilogy and films of that ilk did for classic Bond, with the womanising, subtle comedy and novelty factor. People now expect their spys to be ruthless, cold and deadly, Daniel Craig does that in spades.

Mr Craig is the best actor by far that has ever played Bond and he does it brilliantly, however Mr Connery is my favorite he is just so freaking cool.

As for getting his nads wapped it was an awesome scene and he does get r e v e n g e

Agree about Bourne the other films are trying to Bourne up there titles.

Well no one will ever come close to Sean Connery as bond. I think perce brosolin was better then craig so far at this point. Craig is better suted to cowboys and aliens from what i have sceen so far. I think the plot sucked in the first movie with Craig, so lets hope its better in skyfall. The man does not possess the Debbenair sophisticated charm that Bond is famous for. The Bourne series was fantastic!!! One would have to work real hard to beat that series of movies. The Bourne legacy is due out soon and that looks real good as well.

Just saw the Avengers that was good! And waiting for Prometheus to come out on blue ray, so we can find out where those dam aliens keep commeing from.

Edited by Athlon64~SPARTA~