Spartans Home

Desert Siege in Arma2 Beta Testers required

Lightspeed~SPARTA~

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So irl, what extra is the medic doing? That's really the key to figure out the point of difference and see if we can mimic it in game

Medics can do tracheotomies, set up IV's, insert chest tubes, administer morphine, and carry surplus medical equipment. They're about equivalent to an EMT or paramedic for an ambulance. Like Shinobi said, if you get hit you're going to get evacuated; the medic just keeps you alive until the chopper gets there to take you out.

- JHunter

ok well what is the best time for ppl?

If you start at 9 pm uk time (thats 10 pm for me) that gives me a couple of hours play before I start yawning.

If you have your missions ready I will put them on the server for you, do you only need ACE 2 in addition to what was already there.

we're never going too do this at this rate, Lighty, why dont you upload your missions to the mission commander channel on TS, I will then switch them into the mission folder for arma on the server, that way people can have a bash at your missions even if we're not around.

Yep I think that's the only way :) I'm traveling with work this week but will do it when I get back.

we had some people here

idan

carter

raven_2012 (but needed some mods)

ebe

but nobody else showed up ...