Spartans Home

Which game now?

Krambo

Hello all.

Basically the weather its gettin horrid so i need a game (or a few games) to keep me entertained.

So my question is .... is there a game that everyone is currently playing or holding out for?

I will read through the forums and get some ideas also.

Cheers

World of tanks, but it's defiantly not easy & no way a FPS slow paced but very tactical, downside are the tanks & teams.

BF3 Series Premium, but again it's not easy, but it can get boring run & gun no real tactic unless you inc. twitching :).

Problem is XP, all game incorp. the shitty XP system, making everything unfair.

more you play better weapons you get, so new players get slaughtered.

Dude download tanks, it is full of ppl calling each other noob raging etc. The speed that you can use ingame texting would cause meltdown.

The guys playing borderlands sound like they are enjoying it and they have been on regular if you're looking for company.

Waiting on (testing i will)

ARMA III

GTA 5

Hitman absolution

Sim City 2013

(maybe something else i forgot ..

greetz

id play dayz but im only around 11pm to 2am GMT its no fun alone.

Guess what.. :)

My suggestion is MechWarrior ONLINE :)

It is way better than WoT. It is still in closed BETA but if you buy the Founder pack for 30 bucks you get some perks for final game and you get immediate access to the BETA.

It is definetely worth $30

It s a model free 2 play, therefore you get some perks with the Founder package but you will be able to play potentially for free.

It is a tactical game that requires playing with a team. I am part of a dedicated team at the moment. You may come and play with us as a visitor or decide to join that team if you like. Just let me know.

If you approach this game is mandatory you read the Forums for game instructions or you can ask me anytime. A flaw at the moment is a lack of tutorial therefore understanding what to do if you are not a Mechwarrior Vet is gonna be a bit complicated - but if you play ARMA this game cannot be complicated for you :)

If you get into it let me know, i am definetely ready to help you and support you if you need :)

EDIT:

- I just saw you are in UK - we might have time issues, however DaiSan and Cent are in UK and are part of my MW team, so you can connect with them if you like

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

Has anybody seen this game that they are giving beta keys out to?

World of Warplanes

It doesn't interest me but I do have a key if you would like it Durka

World of Warplanes is alright. I probably won't play it often, though. I find interest in WoT in episodes. Lately, I've spent my time in GuildWars 2 or Borderlands 2 (althought I never finished 1). Although, this isn't multiplayer, I'm trying to convince myself to finish Assassin's Creed Revelation in prep for the next installment in a few months.