Spartans Home

War Thunder

Inimigo~SPARTA~

• 4 months later...

I noticed a few of you guys in TS playing this yesterday, so I went and downloaded the installer. Haven't got it installed yet though, as I had some maintenance to do first.

So are you guys enjoying it? I checked out a couple of trailers and it looked cool. How is the realism? Say, compared to ArmA flying?

I will certainly give this a bash when I get IC back on the 18th.

One thing that worries me is that Gaijin have made two of my most anticipated flight games (Wings of Prey & apache), one of which suffered from terrible netcode but was an incredible game and the other removed a promised feature (dual control, gunner and pilot) with no warning, again a fantastic game but marred on the Co-op side.

Hope they sort it this time.

I got my Saitek x45 plugged in and went through the tutorial yesterday. Kept missing the carrier on the last tutorial mission, LOL. Game seems like it will be a hit though. Yet to play it online against real people yet, so we'll see I guess.

There are plenty of aircraft with tailgunners, Dai-San, but I'm not sure yet if you can play with a coop tailgunner of if you can only have AI or control him yourself.

Anyone played with one of those planes yet and can let us know how that works?

Its a fun game very beta-ish though so you're gonna have to deal with lots of shitty stuff like no matchmaking etc.

Im not a flightsim dude even though i did buy Wings of prey at the time, but this game has everything for casual incompetent pilots like Skaz and Gunthar or Ace pilots like Bigworm......there's mouse+kb settings and flightstick or total realism ....so something for everyone......its free so just check it out.

Sadly the no matchmaking in place kinda forces you to blitz through the tech-tree so you're not constantly a 1 shot victim......just go install the game already....cause the download is slow as fudge.

I got my Saitek x45 plugged in and went through the tutorial yesterday. Kept missing the carrier on the last tutorial mission, LOL. Game seems like it will be a hit though. Yet to play it online against real people yet, so we'll see I guess.

There are plenty of aircraft with tailgunners, Dai-San, but I'm not sure yet if you can play with a coop tailgunner of if you can only have AI or control him yourself.

Anyone played with one of those planes yet and can let us know how that works?

yeah you can control the tail gunner or let him do his job the, better you rank your tail gunner the better he is at doing his job. and nope no co-op tail gunners

Its a fun game very beta-ish though so you're gonna have to deal with lots of shitty stuff like no matchmaking etc.

Im not a flightsim dude even though i did buy Wings of prey at the time, but this game has everything for casual incompetent pilots like Skaz and Gunthar or Ace pilots like Bigworm......there's mouse+kb settings and flightstick or total realism ....so something for everyone......its free so just check it out.

Sadly the no matchmaking in place kinda forces you to blitz through the tech-tree so you're not constantly a 1 shot victim......just go install the game already....cause the download is slow as fudge.

bitch please, I give lessons on war thunder

I will be downloading on Friday as soon as I have broadband back.

Seeing as I haven't had BB for a few weeks I've started playing Wings of Prey again as preparation. What an absolutely awesome game that is, shame the netcode is so bad.

• 4 months later...

the Bushwacker is playing this too

with the old plains

wow just saw the vid looks nice battleships sweet