Spartans Home

I Really love Bank Of America....

Donziboy2

So as some of you know I haven't had work in a while so ive been tight on cash. So i've been keeping my payments low on things like my Bank of America card....

I just lined up a job a few days ago, but before that I was not sure if I should keep my car so I payed it with a BoA check so as not to drain my bank account to much. Well it turns out since I only payed $100 instead of the $112 they wanted on the CC bill they decided to return it unpaid, stamped insufficient funds.......

Which is funny since its a $10k limit card and I have around $4k on it....

So here I am just now receiving a letter from them about not letting me use a check they sent me 8 day's after I wrote it... So now im going to have to walk into the bank I got my car loan thru and kiss there ass since its now a week due........

I guess it was to much hassle to actually call me on the 2 phone numbers I provided BoA...

So now instead of sucking interest out of me for years like they have been doing for years already, they just lost me.

So... next time I get an offer from Citibank or Capitol One (which I just spent an hour dis morning shredding offers from the last 4 months along with other things) on a 0% APR transfer, BoA will be loosing a customer.

Edited by Donziboy2

So as some of you know I haven't had work in a while so ive been tight on cash. So i've been keeping my payments low on things like my Bank of America card....

I just lined up a job a few days ago, but before that I was not sure if I should keep my car so I payed it with a BoA check so as not to drain my bank account to much. Well it turns out since I only payed $100 instead of the $112 they wanted on the CC bill they decided to return it unpaid, stamped insufficient funds.......

Which is funny since its a $10k limit card and I have around $4k on it....

So here I am just now receiving a letter from them about not letting me use a check they sent me 8 day's after I wrote it... So now im going to have to walk into the bank I got my car loan thru and kiss there ass since its now a week due........

I guess it was to much hassle to actually call me on the 2 phone numbers I provided BoA...

So now instead of sucking interest out of me for years like they have been doing for years already, they just lost me.

So... next time I get an offer from Citibank or Capitol One on a 0% APR transfer, BoA will be loosing a customer.

Local credit unions rock, if you have any you can become a member of.

But I don't like BoA either. Sorry to hear they screwed someone else.

Edited by MH6~SPARTA~

There is bad blood between my mother and the local credit union (they tried to pull something on her) so i get advised to steer clear of them.

Buts its ok, i have kept my credit score over 750 even with being unemployed for 2 years(savings are a good thing) so BoA can just take there high APR and stick it.

About 2 months ago my payment due was on a sunday and I did not notice so I had to pay it on Monday (1 day after) so they where nice enough to charge me $25 and jack my interest so i've been a lil pissed with them already but this is the end of my 5+ year relation with these tards.

I had a BoA credit card back in 2004 and used it to buy some initial equipment for my business. I think I had $8k on it by 2005 and it was a huge drain not just on my account, but on my life as well because the stress levels. I played the credit card game for a little while longer trying to get a good deal and transfer my BoA loan to something else. By 2006 I was about $12k in debt. I have since paid off all that bad debt and now only owe on my house and my truck.

I no longer use credit cards unless they are the store cards with 6-12mo no interest. Now is not a good time to be in debt.