Spartans Home

Arma2 - Is there anything going on this weekend with the Spartans?

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hi there guys!

I d like to partecipate to some Arma initiative if any is rolling during the weekend. I come back from office about 7pm EST on Fri, then I may have a decent availability on Sat and Sun depends on what is my G/F mood ;)

So, keep me updated on what you wanna do and at what time :)

Hi there guys!

I d like to partecipate to some Arma initiative if any is rolling during the weekend. I come back from office about 7pm EST on Fri, then I may have a decent availability on Sat and Sun depends on what is my G/F mood ;)

So, keep me updated on what you wanna do and at what time :)

sounds good

Played on the ACE server with EMT and MH6, and a lot of the old joys of this game came back to me, even though it was the frustrating ACE mod.

Trapped in a surrounded building with EMT screaming at the sound of every ricochet, he, hurtling from opening to opening killing in droves, stealing their weapons, running out to the radio tower twice to place satchels (°"°*""°""*""* the ace bastards that made it so complicated to place them) and reviving me between screeches.

Later we were in a smaller Alamo (one of the capture bases) with Batwing, Tyler and Watchy and it was a round robin of revive and death for about 20 minutes, a fight we eventually lost

Then there was the Tank. MH6 and I brought a tank to the AO, to use it to cover the approach of the satchel planters. Sadly it was hit in the back and lost its fuel. EMT brings a jerry can, but cannot figure out how to get fuel into the tank, so he drops the can, then noone can pick it up. He then decides to shoot the can whilst we are standing next to the tank, it burst into flame and the back of the tank is now on fire with 3 screaming people running away from it. Another jerry can is procured, but still noone could figure out how to transfer the fuel into the tank. So I told MH6 he could lift the tank to an FOB, when he gets there the FOB cut the engine of the chopper, but did not repair the tank. So I tried again by taking it to the main base. After a lot of dicking around we got the tank ready for a run on a new AO, but when we landed the tank had no fuel and the chopper was damaged and could not fly.

During that time more focused players got the job done in the old AO with a lot of italian expletives, it wasnt Tac Dom, but it was fun.

Thanks

Wot ver of ace u runin.

yeah what do we need

cause i coud not get in last night

Enjoyed last night though it was mad!

Not sure about the bright pink TK lable but EMT made me do it <_<

One question, my ST Hud was constantly flashing, as if that part of my view was corrupted, any ideas?

Enjoyed last night though it was mad!

Not sure about the bright pink TK lable but EMT made me do it <_<

One question, my ST Hud was constantly flashing, as if that part of my view was corrupted, any ideas?

zoom out on map (i think ?)

I dont have this problem.

Are you using @SpartamodOA_v1.0, if so when the CBA may be conflicting with ace CBA.

Make a copy of the folder and rename it @SpartamodOAACE_v1.0, go into the addons folder and delete everything beginning with CBA.

When you launch ACE (or anything that uses CBA) use @SpartamodOAACE_v1.0 for everything else use @SpartamodOA_v1.0

Don't recognise that Zeno, what is it?

The only Sparta file I use is the Sparta ace one, which is at 1.13 at the moment. Come to think of it I only dl'd 1.13 last weekend and this is the first time it's happened.