Spartans Home

MW Online - Open Beta

Batwing~SPARTA~

Hail MechWarriors...

The day has come, the Open Beta is out there!

I saw many of you inciting others to support unknown or unsure projects on Kickstarter... I would invite you here to support this project at least with the basic Beta Pack for $30 bucks.

I was the first one not agree to pre-pay to play a BETA but then i had to revisit my point of view. I am still against Kickstarter but I have to say if i have to put some trust somewhere, I would fund this project which is at least REAL, and is very promising.

The only thing I can say is that Devs are doing an excellent job, the game feels good and they are slowly adding features making this game really a positive experience.

My point is:

If you are a Mechwarrior fan and you have been supporting any kickstarter project, you cannot turn your back to this funding. 30 bucks may seem a lot but i can tell you this game is a lot of fun and if we can start having a Sparta team, although small, putting 30 bucks for this is a real small investment... and at least you see the result here and now, not like Kickstart crap...

Let me know if you are going to sign up for it. Then we have to Team up !

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~

Just to clarify a bit what kind of game is this...

For what I heard in game fights will be absolute Death, meaning is a TDM usually 8 vs 8, one life ONLY. You die, you screwed yourself and your team.

Also many implementation to RPG are in, so Damage and repair are introduced.

This is a very important aspect that differentiate this game from any other shooter out there.

Edited by Batwing~SPARTA~