Spartans Home

Old School Arma action - friday 15th

Watchman~SPARTA~

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Guys! Long time, no see! I was wondering if there is any tactical domination going on this friday?

Its really a long time since i've played with you, soo i have no idea how things are now :-) I just remember thoose very nice fridays, we used too get em all!

Hope things are all well, and you are ready and exited for the new "Arma III" release soon!

Ok. Over and out. '

Louis Carter

Hey Louis, good to see ya bud. It has been quite awhile since we've seen you around, glad you're back.

We haven't been doing TacDom for quite some time now. With the new games coming out, pulling people away from Arma, we just haven't had the population to support it. However, we did give it a go last weekend and had a pretty good turnout, so we may start getting back into TacDom again, but no promises.

And of course we're all excited about Arma 3. There's a whole forum thread on it, I'm sure you can find it.

- JHunter

Its a very small map that is used for the in-game training. Handy for a small tac mission, not good for Domination. :P Due to its size, and not many objects, it is the fastest map as well.

Mmmm, small island, not many objects but has a runway..... I know, let's play "Falklands Liberation" !! :D

I'll turn on the non ace tac server.

There is no domination for Utes, there are a couple of Utes missions on the server (I think). Missions means no join in progress, which makes life difficult.

I did a conversion of Domination for Utes once.. it was comical. The island would light up like a Christmas tree. It didn't last long before I nuked it.

Same shit as Cherna....they are the names of 2 towns.....though Bukovina is a more known region in Romania...which also looks like Chernarus......

Edited by EL_n00biachi

@cba;@fallujah1_1;@duala;@glt_missilebox;@lingor1.1;@Ovaron1.3;@podagorsk1.1;@lingorunits;@fastrope;@maxxpro;@RHweps

This is what is on the TAC server all available from our downloads found here

http://www.legionofsparta.net/downloads/section.php?id=Arma+2+Operation+Arrowhead

i have just moved house and discover i have no internet con here f*%$ it - so who knows how long I'll be off gaming for.

i will just work at updating all my GR missions into one dloadable pack.

and i will be back even i have to move house again, for Arma3.

when that happens i will start promoting LOSC in Australia to get the numbers up in my neck of the woods.

Lighty.

i have just moved house and discover i have no internet con here f*%$ it - so who knows how long I'll be off gaming for.

i will just work at updating all my GR missions into one dloadable pack.

and i will be back even i have to move house again, for Arma3.

when that happens i will start promoting LOSC in Australia to get the numbers up in my neck of the woods.

Lighty.

Good luck Lightspeed.. suck about the lack of internet. Time to run some loooooooooong cables. :)

We're in the process of relocating, still some months off but my wife thinks that I'm joking when I say:

"if that house doesn't have broadband we're not buying it!"

I feel for you Lighty, hope you get sorted soon.

Actually I think I would not be able to live without a fast internet...

Incredible how technology spoil us, however is not for gaming only. I do everything thru internet, billing, media, chatting with my family on the other side the world... a place with no viable internet is not my place :)

Lighty.. don t u even have coverage with cell phone internet? If your only solution is Satellite... ugh.. I had that for a small period, better ping was 1800...