Spartans Home

Whatcha' Riding?

MH6~SPARTA~

So what bikes are you guys riding?

Ok, so maybe I just want to show off mine now that I put new plastics on it. So sue me.

k1Hsp.jpg?1

XCCk1.jpg?1

8uc7C.jpg?1

W7RUk.jpg?1

Here's some footage of my brother riding (he didn't take any of me cause he can't work the damn camera). Bump it up to 1080p!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9i9hYsHT-w

He caught a little too much air on that triple...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjwqX6ACco

5409_1181252421616_235827_n.jpg

I've since replaced the front end with a minimalist kit, but don't have any current pictures. It needs a good bath before I take beauty shots.

So what bikes are you guys riding?

Ok, so maybe I just want to show off mine now that I put new plastics on it. So sue me.

Nice bike, it's hard to appreciate till you ride one.

but because you asked:

1998 Yamaha YZF-R1

IMG_0172.jpg

Rear light conversion was done by me

IMG_1910_edited-2.jpg

This is how it looked (with standard 1998 lights) before the rear light conversion to L.E.D.

DSC00036_a.jpg

Too many extras to list, from LED lights to down geared Anodized sprocket set, Custom paint job to race exhaust.

Nice bike, it's hard to appreciate till you ride one.

but because you asked:

1998 Yamaha YZF-R1

IMG_0172.jpg

Rear light conversion was done by me

IMG_1910_edited-2.jpg

This is how it looked (with standard 1998 lights) before the rear light conversion to L.E.D.

DSC00036_a.jpg

Too many extras to list, from LED lights to down geared Anodized sprocket set, Custom paint job to race exhaust.

Nice! I like seeing all these Yamaha bikes. In case you haven't realized, my brother and I are Yamaha fans (he rides a YZ450 and I a YZ250F). He also owns a YZF-R1 ('02 I think), but he hasn't ridden it in a while. I'm hoping one day I'll be able to convince him to sell it to me for cheap. thumbsup_anim.gif

Very nice bike pics chaps thanks

@ T1 not sure about the yellow mate but that is a freaking fab looking road tho :thumbsup_anim:

Blimey T' you lucky git, all I get is A roads and car drivers obviously blinded at birth.. :ranting2:

Whereabouts are you? I'll have to bring my camping gear and pay you a visit. :Scotland:

Edited by Zebb

That's the A82 through Glencoe, it's the main route from the west coast to the North of Scotland, and a must do for bikers visiting Scotland. I have to admit we're spoiled by good roads up here.

Anytime Zebb, Bunkhouses are pretty cheap up here as well, most bikers use them as a fall back due to the ability for Scotland to give you all four season in the same day. Sometimes in the space of an hour.

Be careful what you wish for T', my sister is getting remarried in Falkirk Sept 15th and rather than drive all that way for one day we have booked a week at Loch Lubnaig in a holiday place for a week, it means I'll have to come by car (can't get the wife and kids on the bike, I tried) but we may have to drop by for a cuppa, I'll PM you my phone number and if you text me yours I'll give you a ring while we're there and see if your free. :dog_skating: