Spartans Home

Eve online hugs

Gunthar~SPARTA~

Well guys since this is pretty much the only game I have been playing for the last few months other than my 20 minutes playing WoT before I almost punched a baby I guess I should stop by and extend and invitation.

I am one of three leaders of an alliance in EVE which is currently involved in Faction Warfare on the side of the Caldari, mostly due to the sheer amount of money that can be made. We are very active and are currently one of the two leading alliances within the militia providing the leadership base and strategic planning for the entire militia. Since we have let Skaz and Rawdog in I thought we should allow good EVE players in too, so if you still play EVE and are interested in either joining as a corp or an individual hit me up on here or in game on my toons, Pirena and Gunthar X. We do small and large fleet actions along with numerous capitol operations as we we poop on our enemy. Really would like to get some more Spartans in with us so I have people to talk to other than Jeff.

both toons trained in all factions to bad ill be going Away with the Wife for some time LOL.. All I do is train no time for anything else. most my games I have. I have given to my nephew for safe keepings.

We have been fighting pvp for a while, in fact not long ago we wiped a gallente cap fleet.

Liar you abandoned Amarr militia 3 weeks ago cause u were gettin pwnd!squid!

Liar you abandoned Amarr militia 3 weeks ago cause u were gettin pwnd!squid!

We left the Amarr because they are all too busy telling everyone else in the militia how they are the only reason the amarr are doing anything and how everyone should bow down before their epic awesomeness.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok things have changed a little, since FW seems to be 0.0 drama in low sec we left those noobs are are killing everything, pirates life for me, in an area of space around Imya near Amarr. Everyone is still welcome hit me or noob up in game.

I am reactivating my account, but basically starting out as a new-blood again.

To eventually hook up with you guys what Server / Faction should I be?

Alright I have a noob Caldari character named Coremack.

Gonna learn the game again

EDIT:

Nm, I forgot about an older character I created named Pavatar. He's a bit further along - going to play him for a bit.

Edited by Phisher~SPARTA~

I am reactivating my account, but basically starting out as a new-blood again.

To eventually hook up with you guys what Server / Faction should I be?

Alright I have a noob Caldari character named Coremack.

Gonna learn the game again

EDIT:

Nm, I forgot about an older character I created named Pavatar. He's a bit further along - going to play him for a bit.

only one server for all players

Be what ever faction you want, there are basically 4

AMARR

GALLENTE

MINMATAR

CALDARI

pardon the spelling, but I'm Amarr and nothing else counts :)

Minmatar are the hardest to skill as they have dual technology ships, great PVP. Artillery & defend with shield or armour they also use speed as a defence.

Caldari are mainly missile based, long range & best for PVE, defence is mainly(active)shield based .

Amarr are laser based & have great armour defence, slow but strong, drones are a main part.

GALLENTE uses blasters & drones & defend with armour, close up gallente do serious damage like Minmatar, good PVP.

If you aim to PVP then Minmatar, Gallente or Amarr, PVE kings are Caldari.

This game is all about conquest & wealth so plan your future.

Making money is a big part, it can pay for your game play time, PVE, PIRATING, MINING, TECHNOLOGY INDUSTRY/ manufacturing, Trading or looting are the main sources.

I Trade for mine (A long skill curve), but have mined (boring to most), PVP gets loot & is exciting while PVE can be repetitive in the context of money making.

Only invention/manufacturing & trading can continue while logged off, so bare that in mind.

1 month game time is 500M ISK (isk = inter stella credit & is the currency) an average player can get that from one good loot, several pvp interactions,around 15 missions of high quality in PVE, 100+ trades or making several ships over a week... So in a weeks worth of play you could earn the credit for 1 months game time or pay $15 real cash for a month.

Cross race skills is open to all but is long.

I forgot about that damn trick where people loot your gear and become hostile on your screen. I was on a lvl 2 mission and thought this guy was just another NPC...

Killed me in like 5 shots and had a module stopping me from warping out.

EDIT: If it makes any different, the character name of this person was Shederov Blood

Edited by Phisher~SPARTA~